Thursday 9 June 2011

HtCRU TEES COMING VERY SOON!

"HtCRU tees" by Barn Bocock aka HtCRU / HtCRU

My Big Cartel store for HtCRU tees is almost ready! The first design to be properly screen printed in glorious quality (rather than direct to garment ink printed) will be the "Brand Wars: Jedi" design as men's & women's tees and hoodies (Kelly Green and Espresso Brown). The zip hoody I’m rolling with is pretty damn sweet (if I do say so myself) as it features an additional embroidered BRAND WARS logo on the front! I'm so wanting this one for myself, teehee, very excited for it ;-)

Right, standby - much more coming soon! Best estimate is hopefully the week before July for a store launch, but will post an update via Blog when I do so...

Cheers all and thanks for the support,

HtCRU :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment