Wednesday 15 February 2012

ACE PILOT FLASH GAME

"Ace Pilot, a mercenary for the galactic order S.U.C., needs to stop the rising power of the Krill empire from taking over the galaxy one planet at a time."

"Ace Pilot Arrives" by RJ Palmer aka arvalis


"Ace Pilot Playthrough" via Omahdon

Click here to play "Ace Pilot"

"Ace Pilot" from Hans Van Harken aka AlmightyHans + "Ace" team

SWTOR was on downtime last night, so I was "surfing" around and found "Ace Pilot" over at Newgrounds (which has had a big revamp since I last journeyed there). Hooked on the gameplay, but it was the brilliant style and hilarious cutscenes that won the day - an adult version of "Space Ace" meets "Titan A.E." meets "Samurai Jack'. Really awesome stuff, can't wait to see it developed further /salute.

PS Does contain adult language and themes but it fits really well and is done "right"...

PPS Credit to the whole team behind the project - have a beer on me for making my night :-D

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I'm so glad you liked the game. I can't wait for you to see what we're making next for the Ace series. :)

    ReplyDelete